We would like to show that there is a lot of new truth as well as old truth in the British Israel subject, which changes the whole complexion and outlook of the present and future. People have repeatedly said in my hearing: “The Bible has become a new book since I got possession of this wonderful key. The prophecies of Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Daniel and Zedekiah, all have the one message that is Israel’s future foretold. What a large portion has been fulfilled since the message was given by these Holy men of God, yes the discovery of this Truth will produce the same results in men and women who are loyal to God and the Bible, real joy of heart and a strong desire to know more about this truth.
Sometimes I have felt keen disappointment when having spent considerable time trying to explain this subject, the person addressed would dismiss the matter lightly by saying “Well it may be true but even if it is what is the good of it?”
It seems as if this soil was not ready for the seed, more preparatory treatment is necessary our part is to prayerfully scatter the seed, God will give the increase.
There are so many reasons why British Israel Truth may be pronounced good that space would not permit of anything like a complete list, even if it were possible I rather think the number of reasons would be beyond computation. We will try however to assemble a few reasons that can hardly be disputed.
- It provides a key to unlock the Scriptures. This is a great boon to eager Bible students, who have been trying for years to understand the message the Prophets left on record for us. I, with many more felt compelled to admit that I could not make an intelligible story out of the Old Testament prophecies, but with this key, how plain it all becomes? What a decided good this is.
- British Israel Truth proves the Truth and inspiration of the Scriptures. The leading infidels based their infidelity on the assumption that the promises made by Jehovah to the Patriarchs have not been fulfilled. Here’s the answer! Many infidels have been won for God through this Truth.
- It outlines our national Destiny. There is, growing out of the knowledge that our destiny as Israel is outlined and blessed, a source of serenity which cannot be disturbed by the bickering jealousies and malicious plotting of alien nations. “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper”. He that is for us is more than all that are against us”.
- British Israel Truth affords a point of unity for all denominations. They can leave all their diverse doctrinal differences behind, unite on common ground and profit greatly by exchange of thought and by hearing addresses. This subject is big enough to engage the attention with ever increasing interest, we find it an inexhaustible subject.
- This subject provides a means of approach to the Jew. An honest hearted Jew will become interested at once and commence to ask questions, what an opportunity to tell the true Israel story from their own Scriptures.
- The full fellowship of God’s people will not be known until the identity of Israel is fully manifested, then with voice together shall they sing, for they shall see eye to eye when the Lord shall bring again Zion. British Israel meetings enjoy a foretaste of this oneness and true joy.
- British Israel teaching contributes to the honor and glory of God. We demonstrate that the literal seed of Israel still survives the vicissitudes of ages and is now in partial realization of the latter day blessings promised them. We honour our God by proving that He has kept His Word. We declare our faith in the words of the prophets, every promise shall be matched with its fulfillment (see Isaiah 34:16).
- British Israel students obey the Scriptural injunction: “Look unto the rock whence ye are digged”. Our specific function is to induce men to do that. We are enjoined to “Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you”. What a wealth of meaning is stored in the 51st chapter of Isaiah. Read and re read!
- This truth explains how all nations were to be blessed through the seed of Abraham. The blessing pronounced upon Abraham and his seed was to be an overflow for the alien nations. “In thee and in thy seed shall all nations of the earth be blessed”. This overflowing is going on continually from the true Israel people. When Jesus comes to take the Throne of His glory all nations shall see the glory of God and partake of His fullness.
- It is a great good to know that we are descended from such a line of worthy people. Read the 11th chapter of Hebrews and reflect that these were our fathers. We do not despise our birthright. We have a goodly heritage, our title deeds are secure, and God’s Covenant and oath to the fathers is confirmed in the New Covenant. Jeremiah 31: 31, 33 and they shall be my people through a never-ending eternity. And now may the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ the love of God and the Communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.